
Brody's first baseball game was FREEZING! But fun!?! He is in Rookie so they have the coaches pitch to them, and I think that they pitch waaaay to fast, but Travis said I need to calm down, that's how they pitch in practice, too! What do I know anyway? Brody is only so, so about baseball right now, but we'll see after it warms up and they aren't out there with their winter coats underneath their team shirts! I overheard the coach at this game saying to the team before it started, "I don't want to hear anybody complain that they are cold, and I don't want you complaining to the other coaches, either! Everybody is just as cold as you are!" Yikes! :)

Here he is batting, after T-Ball for 3 years, it's so much different playing rookie! The coaches are die-hards! In fact, the first 4 games they played, other kids teenage brothers games and practices were cancelled because of the weather....go figure!! But we do love watching Brody play!


Emmery and Isabelle were so cold after this game, in fact, Isabelle cried in the car when her hands started to warm up because they hurt! Needless to say, Brooklyn didn't get to see this game! She got to stay in the car, and the next few games I stayed home with her, because it was just too cold!